and Visa Services, Inc.
2811 Wilshire Blvd., Ste. 720
Santa Monica, CA 90403
Are you looking for a Visa to Chad?
At Ambassador Passport and Visa Services, we can
expedite your travel visa in as little as 24 hours
or even the same day, depending on the country.
We have step-by-step, easy to follow instructions
to get your visa to Chad very
quickly and for a reasonable rate. No one can
get your Chad Visa to you faster.
If you have any questions regarding expediting
your Chad Visa, please contact
our expert consultants at Ambassador Passport
and Visa Services to rush your Visa to Chad
The CHAD tourist or business Single Entry visa is usually valid for only 30 days from date issued, for a stay not to exceed 30 days. This means the applicant must enter Chad within 30 days of the issue of the visa, and can then stay up to 30 days.
Three and six months Multiple Entries visas are also available.
The International Certificate of Vaccination for Yellow Fever is not required at time of visa issuance, but must be presented upon arrival.
Chad Tourist Visa
• Visa Required
• Submit your valid, signed Passport, must have at least 6 months remaining validity beyond intended stay
• 3 Fully completed and signed Visa Application Forms
• 3 Passport photographs
• Business letter of responsibility typewritten on your company letterhead and addressed to: Embassy of Chad, Visa Section, Washington D.C. The letter must explain all of the following:
• Nature of business to be performed
• Name and address of reference to be visited
• Guarantee of return transportation and sufficient funds
• Exact duration of stay in Chad
• Letter should be signed by a company officer other than applicant
• Copy of round trip airline tickets or itinerary
• International Certificate of Vaccination for Yellow Fever
• Completed Cover Letter
• For Non-U.S. Citizen Applicants, a copy of Alien Registration Card (Green Card), or valid U.S. Visa is also required.
here to download a Sample Business Letter.
here to download the Ambassador Passport and Visa
here to download the Business Visa Application for
$100.00 Per Visa (Single Entry - Valid One Month)
$150.00 Per Visa (Multiple Entries - Valid Three Months) $200.00 Per Visa (Multiple Entries - Valid Six Months)
$25.00 Per Visa (Additional Rush Fee for 24 hours Issue)
The consular fees are only payable by cashier check or money order
Passport and Visa Fees
$ 105.00 Regular Processing-5 Business days
$ 119.00 Rush Processing 2 to 3 Business days
$ 140.00 Ultra Rush - Next Day Processing
There is a charge of $20.00 to obtain money orders
Federal Express Charges: (Continental USA Only)
• FedEx 2nd Business Day: $22.00
• FedEx Letter (Priority Overnight): $26.00
• FedEx Letter (Saturday Delivery): $48.00
• Alaska, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, USVI - Fedex Priority Overnight Letter (No Saturday Delivery) $58.00
Please Forward All The Above Documents and Requirements To:
Ambassador Passport and Visa Services, Inc.
2811 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 720 Santa Monica, California, 90403
view Visa requirements for a different country, please
click on the first letter of the name of the country: